We are looking to hire a qualified day care director to manage our day-to-day operations and establish and sustain a positive learning environment for children. You will oversee the coordination of education programs that comply with local and federal regulations, ensure that facilities are maintained, manage and support a complement of daycare staff, and manage the center’s financial affairs.
The successful applicant will have demonstrable experience in managing all aspects of a day-care Centre or nursery school, as well as strong leadership skills. You should display a friendly demeanor, have a love for children, and strive to create a supportive and encouraging environment for both children and teachers. Early childhood development experience is a plus.
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Early childhood education experience may be preferred.
- Comply with local, state, and federal laws governing child care.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be able to manage Social Media
- Computer Skills a must. Proficient in Google Apps and MS office.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and time-management skills.
- Friendly and approachable demeanor.
- Maintain a professional appearance, attitude, and work ethic at all times.