Admission to Kindergarten
- Children of the age three and above with little or no schooling, may register without being submitted to any testing.
- The child and parents will be interviewed.
- Applicants need to fill the relevant forms and provide a birth certificate and two recent photographs.
- For the new term in April/August, these requirements must be completed by February of the same year.
Admission to Other Classes
- Students applying for other classes need to fill in an application form and submit to the school Registrar with a birth certificate, photograph, the last class annual report, and a school leaving certificate from the previous school.
- The student will then be given a date for the entrance examination. Placement is reserved upon completion of all formalities and payment of the registration fee.
- Acceptance into classes is determined by academic attainment, with age acting as a limiting factor.
- Each class has an entrance test in English, Mathematics, Science and Urdu before acceptance.