General admission procedure:
1. Fill the online registration form, or visit your desired campus to register your child for admission in the new academic year starting 4th August 2021.
2. Upon registration, you will be informed about the test and interview date. You will be informed by e-mail and phone if you have registered online.
3. To the test, parents must bring:
3 passport size photographs
Student’s previous 2 years’ progress reports
Photocopy of Birth Certificate/B Form
CNIC copy of both parents
Rs. 1000 Registration Fee (if registered online) / Registration Fee Receipt
For the interview, the presence of both parents along with the child is necessary. The test subjects are as follows:
Pre-Nursery and Nursery: Informal individual admission assessment covering reading, vocabulary and concepts of colours, numbers and shapes. Additionally, the child’s confidence, conversation and motor skills are also taken into consideration
Prep to Class V: English, Urdu, Mathematics, Quran (oral)
Class VI to XI: English, Urdu, Mathematics, G. Science
For Matric Class IX and X, and O Level X and XI, please note that additional subjects may be tested depending on group/subject selection.
4. On successful completion of the test and interview, a letter of acceptance, admission form, and the admission voucher will be issued.
5. The admission forms and a copy of the paid admission voucher must be submitted to the campus within 3 days to confirm admission.
6. Kindly note the above steps are the general admission procedure. Campus specific admission instructions may be obtained by contacting the relevant branches.
For a PDF summary, please download HHS Admission Policy and Procedure 2021